at CONEXPO 2023
Las Vegas, NV – A panel of industry experts will discuss the future of off-highway maintenance and repairs including trends, technologies and strategic decisions to boost repairs and reduce downtimes.
The panel, “Overcoming Off-Highway Repairs: The Future of Maintenance,” will take places at 2:30 p.m. on Friday, March 17 in the Community Zone of the Festival Lot of CONEXPO. North America’s largest construction tradeshow, will be from March 14-18 in Las Vegas. Panelists include:
- Tyler Robertson, CEO and founder of Diesel Laptops
- The Diesel Queen, influencer and heavy equipment mechanic
- Bruno Gattamorta, chief commercial officer of Cojali USA
- Nathan Clark, heavy equipment mechanic and influencer on “Gold Rush,” Discovery Channel
- Tim Davidson, vice president of sales and marketing, at Stellar Industries, Inc.
- Matt Klasel, director of customer satisfaction at Tadano
Read the Full Article at ForConstructionPros.com
Click here to check out the YouTube video “Let’s Talk about The Future of Equipment Maintenance – A Must-Attend Conexpo Event!”